When your distribution operation requires you to combine multiple products into new product kits, G & S Logistics warehouse kitting services are a perfect fit
We have extensive experience creating multi-packs, club packs, promotion kits and other product kits for some of Australia’s largest consumer packaged goods companies.
Our warehouse kitting and assembly services allow you to:
- Reduce inventory by storing component products and finalizing product kits just before delivery.
- Respond quickly and economically to increased retailer demand for custom packs.
- Fulfil individual consumer orders, such as bundling specified peripherals with a new computer purchase.
- Our advanced fulfilment capabilities help you manage inventory throughout the kitting cycle, from individual components to creation of new SKUs.
- Our team maps efficient kitting processes and builds in quality checks to ensure the accuracy of final kits.
- Our labour solutions help you economically manage activity spikes and meet last-minute requests.
Kitting Services available include:
- Manual and automated assembly
- Customizable, flexible setup, quick changeover, multiple assembly lines for concurrent projects and capabilities
- Custom assembly and kitting
Kitting Services available continued:
- Shrink, bundle-wrapping, gift pack, displays
- Multi-packs, tray packs, banding
- Counter, floor, end-cap and clip-strip displays
- Warehouse and distribution
- Inventory management of packaging supplies, WIP, finished goods
- Production management, sourcing, labour, process/cost improvements
Combining transport execution and transport management services
Through our global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick ups or drop offs, or heavy traffic, meaning that your goods are always travelling the most efficient route.
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.